Buy Optimum Extracts online
to do this, we rely on a combination of extensive cultivation and extraction experience, combined with the most
advanced mechanical technology available today. This combination allows us to produce optimal results with a focus
on potency and purity. Our staff maintains a constant focus on the strictest standards of purity in the industry. At
Optimum we take quality assurance very seriously, and take measures at every step in the process. Our five point
purity process assures that every product that reaches you is the very best it can be. We directly oversee every aspect
of the product from cultivation, to processing, to final packaging with one thing in mind.
About Optimum Extracts
Full Spectrum Oil by Optimum Extracts. 100% Compliant. Clean CO2 Extracted. No additives, cutting agents, or glycols. CO2 extracts are rich in cannabinoids and cannabis derived terpenes for maximum potency, taste, and optimal user experience. Keeping the integrity of the plant all the way to the pen. Good in, good out. Taste the terpenes. Always pesticide tested. 4X Dope Cup Winner.
The ‘flagship’ of our product line, which contains no glycols or additives. We start by using only medical grade CO2 (carbon dioxide). We then refine it, using the most scientifically sound, and cleanest distillation process. Also, We use only organic ethanol to remove all the waxes and fats from the raw oil.
Our temperature-based process physically separates the organic solvent from the solution, while retaining a broad spectrum of terpenes and cannabinoids. We finish with a zero atmosphere, total-vacuum process to remove all traces of residual solvent and moisture. The result is superlative, pharmaceutical grade, cannabis oil. Featuring a light golden amber color, rich with the full essence, flavors and aromas of the original plant.
Proprietary, custom-blended flavors using 100% pure cannabis derived terpenes. Our Full Spectrum CO2 oil is cannabinoid rich, free of artificial flavoring, paired with authentic CCELL cartridges and pods for an unmatched user experience.
Cherry Pie Kush – (Indica)
Cotton Candy – (Indica)
Guava Berry – (Hybrid)
Honey Crisp – (Hybrid)
Jack Herer – (Hybrid)
Kandy Kush – (Indica Hybrid)
Orange Cookies – (Hybrid)
Strawberry – (Hybrid)
Mac Stomper – (Hybrid)
Orange Cream – (Hybrid)
Passion Fruit – (Sativa Hybrid)
Pineapple Express – (Sativa)
Purple Lemon Haze – (Sativa Hybrid)
Renegade Rx CBD – (High CBD)
Sour Tsunami CBD – (High CBD)
How to use a refillable oil cartridges
Once your oil cartridge is filled and primed, just screw it on to your weed pen. Some batteries that are draw-activated will not require you to press any buttons to turn the device on or off. But besides that, there’s not a subtantial difference in how vape pens work.
- Make sure your battery is on and charged.
- Set your device to the lowest voltage setting.
- Start by taking small short puffs to gauge the effects and to prime the coil.
- Some cartridges may require more voltage to produce a satisfying puff.
- Turn the battery off when you are done by clicking the fire button five times.
How to use a pre-filled THC oil cartridges
Here are some helpful tips for using your pre-filled THC oil cart for the first time.
- There is almost no learning curve. Attach your cartridge to the battery and make sure it’s charged. Most devices require you to press the fire button five times.
- Some devices are draw-activated while others may require you to press a button to vape.
- If your device allows you to adjust the voltage, start at the lowest possible setting first.
- Begin with small 3-5 second puffs so you can gauge the potency of the oil, and the THC effects. You can always take another puff, so don’t overdo it.
- Experiment with raising the voltage for a stronger hit, but if it starts to taste dry or burnt, take it down a notch before you damage the coil.
- Most cartridges can be refilled with your own THC oil, CBD vape oil or e-liquid before you need to get rid of them. If it’s a 510 style cartridge, just unscrew the mouthpiece and fill the tank up. You may need to use a syringe for accuracy.
- When the flavor starts tasting burnt, that means it’s time for a new cartridge. Keep in mind, there are many great re-fillable oil carts available right now as well.